All posts tagged "Aishwarya Anandanathan"
- How to Know if Your Long Distance Relationship is Worth It
In many ways, a long distance relationship is similar to a local one. Two people form a bond with the hope...Sex & RelationshipsApril 3, 2019
- How to do French Fashion Right
Effortless style is synonymous with the city of lights, and French women have always been the epitome of high fashion. They...FashionJanuary 2, 2019
- The Best Bridesmaids Gift Ideas for Your Girls
Your bridesmaids are with you every step of the way from the day you get engaged to the minute you set...BeautySeptember 26, 2018
- Write the Perfect Out of Office Message
You probably think that writing an out of office message is a piece of cake. Everyone knows its purpose and what...SocialSeptember 26, 2018
- Is France’s Vegan Scene on the Rise?
France has always been celebrated for its indulgent, butter-heavy cuisine. It hasn’t been the easiest place for vegans and vegetarians to...FoodJuly 19, 2018
- 10 Best Vegan Recipes to Grill on Memorial Day
Memorial Day is a holiday that’s meant to honor the people who died while serving in the country’s armed forces. A...FoodMay 9, 2018
- 5 Super Cute Ways to Style Your Graduation Hair
Summer is almost upon us and so is graduation season! This is a time that’s filled with tons of new experiences.Æjob-hunting,...BeautyMay 8, 2018
- What Your Favorite Travel Destinations Say About Your Personality
Summer is almost here, and you’re probably eagerly awaiting your next travel adventure. Trying to decide if you’re going to be...TravelMay 4, 2018
- 4 Essential Oil Food Recipes You Should Try at Home
You’re probably aware of some of the many uses of essential oils. But did you know that you can safely use...FoodMay 3, 2018
- 15 Vegan Mexican Recipes for Cinco de Mayo
Cinco De Mayo is a day to celebrate Mexican traditions, culture, and its people. The festivities are not just held in...FoodMay 2, 2018
- Are You Exercising for the Right Reasons?
When was the last time you truly enjoyed exercising? To stay fit and healthy, it’s important that we all get at...Fitness TipsApril 26, 2018
- Veganism Isn’t a Fad: How the Rest of the World Surmounts the U.S.
More people than ever are choosing a compassionate vegan diet over animal products. There’s never been a better time to make...FoodApril 25, 2018
- VIVA GLAM’s Favorite Easy Vegan Recipes
Being vegan no longer means chomping on raw celery sticks. With the explosion in the popularity of veganism, there are a...FoodApril 18, 2018
- 3 Ways to Use Lavender in Food Other than Lemonade
Lavender is a delicate, fragrant herb that is often found in soaps, lotions, sachets, essential oils, and other skin and hair...BeautyApril 18, 2018
- The Rise of Vegan Vacations: Where to Go and How to Plan Them
Eating out on vacation can be difficult for vegetarians and vegans, and the struggle to find decent food is quite real....FoodApril 18, 2018
- How to Organize Your Closet Like A Pro
An organized closet can not only bring you peace of mind, but it can also help you save time and money....FashionOctober 5, 2017