All posts tagged "food"
- Have You Missed These Hidden Animal Sources in Your Food?
You might think you’re eating 100% vegan, but you also may be surprised to learn that you might be eating the...Cooking TipsMay 2, 2019
- 5 Popular Myths about Nutrition
With so much information and conflicting advice hanging around the internet, it’s easy to feel confused. But unmasking the myths and...HealthApril 2, 2019
- The Only Wine You’ll Ever Have to Take on Your Adventures
Do you love wine, innovation, the outdoors, and mother nature? If you answered yes, then you must try Canteen Wine Co’s...FoodMarch 4, 2019
- Wholesome Mushroom Tacos
“Tacos are great any time and the perfect dish to serve to a group. Building each little package by hand is...Cooking TipsJanuary 18, 2019
- Arctic Zero Launches Plant-Based Ice Cream Line
The game-changing ice cream brand Arctic Zero, known for their low-calorie product, is now entering the plant-based market by introducing a...FoodAugust 27, 2018
- Do You Get Enough Protein? All the Answers You Need When Someone Questions Your Vegan Diet
When someone decides to go vegan, it’s a lifestyle choice that’s questioned by many. Whether you’re talking to your parents or...FoodAugust 22, 2018
- New Study Shows That More Than 3 Million Canadians are Vegetarian or Vegan
The Canadian food industry has undergone a transformation heavily associated not only with certain trends, but also to a strong desire...FoodAugust 21, 2018
- Should Vegan Items Be Labeled with Words Other than ‘Milk’, ‘Meat’ or ‘Fish’?
If you haven’t already noticed all of the vegan options, restaurants, and advertising, more and more consumers around the world are...FoodAugust 9, 2018
- Is Costco Replacing Their Hot Dogs with a Vegan Version?
Regular Costco shoppers have been noticing some big changes in the food court. As a move towards appealing to more health-conscious...FoodJuly 23, 2018
- 12 Food Trends to Try Other than Activated Charcoal
Recently the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene banned the use of activated charcoal in food and drinks....FoodJuly 19, 2018
- San Antonio is Getting a Vegan Food Truck!
A new vegan food truck featuring a delicious plant-based menu has arrived on the scene in the San Antonio area. Go...FoodJuly 18, 2018
- WeWork Will No Longer Allow Employees to Expense Any Meat
WeWork, a startup with more than 6,000 people on its global staff, announced that it was going to become a meat-free...FoodJuly 18, 2018
- How to Get Rid of Your Bloat When You’re a Vegan
Bloating is a digestive issue that’s common among vegans and non-vegans alike. It can be embarrassing and uncomfortable to deal with...Cooking TipsJuly 12, 2018
- Japan is Ready for Vegan Forest Festival 2018
Japan is ready to host a brand new festival dedicated to honor and celebrate the vegan lifestyle! Vegan Forest 2018 is...TravelJune 29, 2018
- Great News! 4 New Vegan Restaurants Opening in Las Vegas in Summer 2018
Las Vegas is becoming an even more vegan-friendly destination thanks to the opening of a brand new vegan burger and brunch...FoodJune 6, 2018
- Should You Be Eating Hyper-Local Cuisine?
If you’ve ever had strawberries right off the plant, a carrot from someone’s backyard, or picked-that-day tomatoes from the farmer’s market,...FoodJune 6, 2018