Some of you may think vegans are too serious because they are conscious about their health and the environment. However, vegans can also be fun and adventurous. In fact, they can concoct a variety of cocktails that can liven up a party. So, if you’re looking for vegan-friendly drinks you can serve at any autumn gatherings, here are the best vegan cocktails for fall.
Many people like the flavorful combination of coffee and bourbon. This Comfort Coffee is a great recipe you can use if you like a coffee-based cocktail this autumn. You can even add some spices to make the drink more delicious.
To make a Comfort Coffee, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 6 oz. French-pressed coffee (fresh)
- 1 oz. Bourbon
- 1 oz. Comfort syrup
- Orange twist for garnish
For the Comfort syrup, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 6 oz. Orange juice (freshly squeezed and without pulp)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp cardamom seeds
- 1/8 tsp cloves (ground)
1. The first step in making this flavorful cocktail is to make the comfort syrup. You can do this by combining all the syrup ingredients in a small pot. Then, dissolve the sugar over medium heat. You should not let the syrup boil. Afterward, you can allow the syrup to sit for 20 minutes once the sugar has dissolved. Finally, you can place the syrup in a jar or bottle and refrigerate it.
2. To make the Comfort Coffee, you can mix the bourbon and syrup in a coffee mug. Then, add the coffee, stir, and garnish.
Apple Cider Hot Toddy
One of the best vegan cocktails for fall is the Apple Cider Hot Toddy. It’s simple and warming at the same time. Plus, it delivers a crisp apple flavor, making it a good holiday cocktail. You can also mix some cinnamon, caramel, or vanilla syrup to add a tinge of sweetness to the drink.
To make a delicious Apple Cider Hot Toddy, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup Water
- 1 Tea bag of green tea or black tea
- 1 oz. Apple cider
- 1 1/2 oz. Whiskey or bourbon
- 1/2 lemon (small)
- Cinnamon stick or star anise for garnish
1. In a small pot, let the water simmer. Once hot, pour the water into a mug with the tea bag. You should leave some space in your mug for the cider and whiskey. Afterward, allow the tea to steep for a couple of minutes, then remove the tea bag to avoid a bitter flavor.
2. The next step is pouring the whiskey and apple cider into the cup of tea. Then, add lemon juice and stir. Finally, you can garnish your drink with star anise and cinnamon stick.