Questions to keep the conversation going!
You’ve just met the potential man of your dreams. But you’re nervous and afraid the conversation is going to either stop flowing or get awkward. How do you keep communication going with someone you’ve just met? Also, what are the questions to avoid? After all, a first date should be easy and breezy, but also informative. This conversation will determine if you are going to continue exploring this person as a romantic option further or not. Whether this is a love connection or not, here are some foolproof first date questions to keep the conversation going!
First Date Questions to ask:
- Where are you originally from?
- Where did you go to school and what was your major?
- What type of music do you like?
- Have you seen any good movies lately?
- Do you like to travel and have you been anywhere recently?
- Are you reading an interesting book right now?
- Are you an animal lover?
- What do you like to do on your time away from work?
- What is your favorite food?
- Do you have any brothers or sisters?
- Do you like to cook? And if so what?
- What is your occupation?
- Do you have a bucket list? And if so, what is on it?
- If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would you choose to live and why?
- Do you like to be social or are you more of a homebody?
- Do you have any fun plans coming up?
- What are you most excited about in life?
- Do you get up early or are you a night owl?
- Does your work keep you very busy?
- Is spending time with your family important to you?
First Date Questions to stay away from:
- Do you make a lot of money?
- Do you think I’m attractive?
- Do you want to have children and if so how many and when?
- Can you describe your dream wedding to me?
- Are you a cheater?
- Are you a Republican or Democrat?
- What religion are you?
- Why did you and your ex break up?
- Do you know what love is?
- Where do you see our relationship going?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
89,949 total views, 6 views today