All posts tagged "vegan food"
- Have You Missed These Hidden Animal Sources in Your Food?
You might think you’re eating 100% vegan, but you also may be surprised to learn that you might be eating the...Cooking TipsMay 2, 2019
- Vegans and Vegetarians are Getting More Options When They Travel
Travel opens doors to discovering new cultures and lifestyles, and there’s no better way to become immersed in a new destination...FoodMarch 5, 2019
- Vegan Food Delivery for Babies is All the Rage!
People are clamoring for vegan meal delivery services now more than ever. Fortunately, there has been a growing trend of popular...Celebrity NewsAugust 29, 2018
- Las Vegas Gets Its First Vegan Bar and Restaurant ‘Bar Boulevard’
Las Vegas will get its first all-vegan bar with the opening of Bar Boulevard set to open later this month. The...FoodJuly 24, 2018
- Brewery Set To Open In Toronto’s Vegandale
Toronto’s fully vegan neighborhood welcomes Vegandale Brewery, a pub and restaurant located in Parkdale that will serve exclusively vegan beer and...FoodJuly 18, 2018
- Should You Be Eating Hyper-Local Cuisine?
If you’ve ever had strawberries right off the plant, a carrot from someone’s backyard, or picked-that-day tomatoes from the farmer’s market,...FoodJune 6, 2018
- Vegan Travelers, Rejoice! This Company Just Launched All Vegan Food Tours
Intrepid Travel has unveiled three new tours created to highlight the vegan food culture in some of the world’s most renowned...FoodJune 1, 2018
- 22 European Cities That Have a Thriving Vegan Scene
There’s more to vegan travel than Los Angeles and Portland, Oregon. Europeans are always on top of all culinary trends and...TravelMay 18, 2018
- After a Trip to Mexico, I Realized the U.S. is Dumbing Down Our Food
America is dumbing down its food, don’t settle for it. Recently, I was on a trip to Guadalajara, Mexico. I’ve been...FoodApril 11, 2018
- 50 Vegan Influencers to Follow on Instagram
We searched Instagram for you. Now all you need to do is choose your favorites and follow them! The plant-based movement...Cooking TipsMarch 29, 2018
- 19 New Vegan Food Brands You Need to Try
Being a vegan and enjoying delicious, store-bought products is becoming easier every day. New exciting brands are presenting their items and...FoodFebruary 18, 2018
- Visiting as a Vegan/Vegetarian in Toronto, Ontario
Big cities like Toronto can be overwhelming. If you’re the kind of person who likes to control their own environment, looking...TravelJanuary 12, 2018
- Hidden Vegan Bartending Skills, Ninja Level
Let’s be really honest: there was a time in recent years when popping into a bar as a vegan was more...Cooking TipsMay 3, 2017
- Vegan Buddha Bowls and Why We Are Obsessed
If you’re looking for something vegan, incredibly tasty, and that packs a punch in...FoodApril 12, 2017
- There is a Plant-Based Food Trend Happening Now And We Aren’t Mad About It!
Vegans rejoice: there is a plant-based food trend happening as we speak, and the world is becoming enlightened to the numerous...FoodMarch 29, 2017
- Eggplant Rollatini Vegan Style!
I recently took a vegan umami cooking class down in Chelsea. The class lasted 4 hours and we were split into...FoodMarch 22, 2017