To Top

Our Favorite Products from the Sea

The sea remains one of the world’s greatest mysteries. In fact, we have only discovered approximately 5% of the ocean, leaving the other 95% undiscovered. While there’s so much to understand about life within the water, one thing is certain: we have discovered some valuable beauty secrets hidden within the depths. Some of our favorite products here at VIVA GLAM have major ingredients originating in the ocean. So, here we will present to you our favorite products from the sea. Put together, from inside to out, they make a replenishing routine.

Baché de Mar

Finding a great overnight face cream or serum is a real task. We want to fight aging while keeping our skin healthy and hydrated- while also staying away from anything too oily. We ask for a lot in our night creams, quite honestly. Who knew that we should be looking for it in the sea? We recommend using the Sea Cucumber Collagen Regeneration Serum from Baché de Mar. Its formula uses a first-of-its-kind combination of the latest anti-aging cosmetic ingredients, so it maximizes your skin’s health while also fighting the signs of aging. Since it comes from Sea Cucumber Collagen, it’s definitely a treasure found from within the deep.

La Sirène’s Orange Beauty Collagen

While applying marine collagen is always a great idea for healthy, youthful skin, we always love to mention here at VIVA GLAM that beautiful skin starts from within. Drinking water and other beneficial nutrients can make your skin glow just as much as an exterior beauty routine- if not more. That’s why adding marine collagen to your diet is absolutely wonderful for your beauty routine. We’ve been using La Sirène’s Orange Beauty Collagen formula, and it has proven to be another treasure found in the ocean. Its anti-aging and skin-rejuvenating properties become almost immediately visible as you experience bright, radiant skin, strong nails, and lustrous hair after drinking this. Plus, it’s rich in Vitamin C and E. The orange flavor is also delicious added to any water or fruit juice.

So, all in all, a great beauty routine starts from within and, of course, adding the right products on top create the perfect finishing touch. And products with marine collagen have proven time and time again to be a secret treasure in your beauty routine.


How to Naturally Increase Collagen Production

  • Save

More in Beauty

Share via
Copy link
Powered by Social Snap