Can you really meet your partner on a dating site?
The online dating scene can be somewhat unforgiving for women, and it’s easy to get frustrated with them all. However, there are several dating apps that could revolutionize your online dating experience.
While there are thousands of online dating platforms, not all of them are female-friendly. So, how do you find a decent app that won’t waste your time and money?
Here are three dating apps for women you ought to try.
Suppose you are tired of receiving unsolicited messages and media from men who can’t take a hint. In that case, Bumble is an excellent option.
Bumble is a dating app for women made by women, and it’s meant to give you complete control of your dating experience.
- The app allows you to make connections on a friends-only and professional basis.
- Only women can initiate a conversation on Bumble, making it a great option for queer women.
- The app is available worldwide, so you can make connections regardless of where you are.
- This app is a great option for women seeking a casual online dating experience.
- Premium subscriptions allow you to see those who’ve swiped right on you and also rematch with expired connections.
- Registration is quick and easy; you can sign up using your Facebook or phone number.
- The language badge feature allows you to upload up to five languages on your profile. There are over 100 languages you can pick from. The sober badge allows users to celebrate their sobriety journey and drinking preferences.
- Christmas Markets is an interesting feature that promotes dating during the festive season.
- Bumble is a great dating app for women because it allows female users to use the app in incognito mode.
- The app does not offer a free trial.
- Users have 24 hours to respond to matches and conversations.
- The website lacks a search function.
- The site offers a limited selection of gender identifiers
If you’re looking for a highly-inclusive platform that caters to the queer community, then Taimi got your back.
There are plenty of LGBTQ+ dating apps; what makes Taimi so special?
This dating app offers you a dating app, social media platform, and a live streaming site all in one. This integration allows you to meet your soulmate and make meaningful connections.
- The app is exclusive to the LGBTQ+ community and represents the entire spectrum of sexual identities and genders.
- This site offers dating and social media services, allowing you to build romantic and platonic connections.
- Taimi offers you full functionality even on a free membership.
- Unlike most dating apps for women, you can opt to pay for weekly premiums on Taimi.
- The app is the safest and most reliable online platform for the queer community.
- If you are a premium member, you can opt to browse the app anonymously.
- The live stream feature allows you to
- Connect with others in real-time. You can either start or join one.
- Registration is quick and simple, and users are allowed to sign up using their social media profiles.
- Interact with more like-minded individuals by joining groups. You can opt to create one or join an existing one.
- The app’s services are not available via the website
- Some users complain that payments are complex.
- Users might encounter fake profiles on the app.
- You must upgrade your subscription to ensure you maximize your online experience.
- The user base is relatively small compared to other dating sites for women.
Coffee Meets Bagel
If you are tired of the superficial trademark of most dating apps, then Coffee Meets Bagel was designed just for you. This dating app for women strives for quality over quantity, thus eliminating the need for endless swiping.
- The matching algorithm is tailored based on your preferences and needs, so all the suggested matches might be a potential match. However, unlike other women dating apps, Coffee Meets Bagel only suggests a maximum of five matches daily.
- This curated matching algorithm makes this app best suited for those seeking authentic connections and serious partners.
- You can access or unlock more features on the app using the bean currency.
- Coffee meets bagel strives to eliminate ghosting traits among its users. This is achieved by sharing the online frequency of a user with their matches. Such information includes the last log-in, how often they initiate conversations, and how frequently they reply.
- The app curates your matches from the pool of your FaceBook friends-of-friends. This also means you can’t create an account if you do not have a FaceBook profile.
- Users can earn free beans by logging in or accomplishing particular tasks on the app.
- The app offers a highly detailed registration process. You cannot skip this process.
- Other users cannot search for your profile and can only contact you if your profile is suggested.
- You must have a FaceBook account to create a profile on coffee meets bagel.
- Not suited for people seeking hookups and casual relationships.
- Has time restrictions to react to match suggestions
- Users can only upload up to 9 pictures on their profiles.
- Low member activity compared to other dating apps.
- Lacks a web version
- The registration process might be long and tasking for some people
A great dating app allows you to get well acquitted with a potential match, thus ensuring you are compatible before you go out on a date. Other than preventing awkward moments, it is a great way of protecting yourself from creepy people.
What are your favorite dating apps or women? Share your thoughts and comments below. We would love to hear from you!