Healing items are not just for your medicine cabinet. They are to be a part of your life 24/7. Below are the must-haves that I keep in my purse at all times. Most items can be found at your local health food store.
- Rescue Remedy gum & spray: Flower remedy and natural stress reliever that is great for any moment where you are feeling overwhelmed, nervous, stressed, or just need a little help to calm down.
- EO lavender hand sanitizer: Alcohol-free hand sanitizer for when washing your hands is not possible.I also use it to clean the air, if I know someone was sick was in my space.
- Boiron Arnica Montana: Homeopathic remedy for sore joints and muscles, overuse, bumps and bruises. Great to have on hand if you suddenly have back or neck pain or something more serious – like your child took a bad fall.
- Dr Ohira’s Probiotics: these probiotics are great because they do not need any refrigeration. No matter where I go, I always have my probiotics.
- Herb Pharm Cayenne: Great herbal first aid remedy used for warming the body, kicking a cold, increasing circulation, aiding in digestion to more serious things – like helping to stop bleeding or helping someone who is in shock. I love to add a couple drops to my morning carrot juice or mid day tea.
- Colodial Silver: Natural antibiotic that is great for the first sign of any illness. It is to be taken internally and can be used externally on cuts, sores, and even on the face as a little pick me up spritz.
- Herbal Zap: I spend a lot of time on sets and there is always someone getting sick or getting over being sick. This is a great Ayurvedic immune support to have on hand and it tastes great, too.
- The Golden Secrets Essential Oil: My personal essential oil that I have been wearing for years is now available for everyone! It is truly a piece of me and has a magical, desirable scent, but also has healing benefits for the mind and body. It has the ability to help you cultivate what it is you need to accomplish each day and give you clarity. I use it throughout the day for a quick pick-me-up.
- This Naturally Lip Balm: All-natural ingredients that plumps and moisturizes the lips, and smells great too. It can also be used on dry skin, face, and cuticles.
- Stevia: A plant that is sweeter than sugar, zero calories and may even harness other health benefits. A lot of restaurants are now carrying stevia but I always have it on hand just in case. Avoid splenda at all costs.
- Accupuncture ring: An acupuncture ring is a ring that you put on each individual finger, rolling the ring up and down a couple of times then moving onto the next finger. We have all of our nerve endings in our hands and feet so simply doing this self-massage has an overall stress release effect on the whole body – creating a calm and relaxed feeling.
- Yourtea/tiny tea: An organic tea that nourishes and gently cleanses the digestive system. Also helps with bloating, removing toxins, and improves energy levels. Tastes great and is perfect 30 minutes prior or after eating.
- Tulsi tea: A powerful adaptogen tea that has more benefits than I can name including anti-aging, balancing energy levels, abundant in antioxidants, and reduces stress. There are numerous yummy flavors and I always have one on hand.
- Similasan eye drops: I tend to have dry eyes so I always have these natural, homeopathic drops on hand. Great for any kind of eye irritation or eye strain.
- Crystal (white quartz): My whole house is filled with crystals so, of course, I keep a little one in my bag. I am very drawn to them and their healing abilities so there are times throughout my week when I pull my crystal out for a little inspiration, grounding, or healing.
What healing items do you always keep on hand? Let us know in the comments!