- Top 5 Ethical Brands Not Made in India or Cambodia
Here are 5 ethical brands that are not fast fashion or made in Third World countries! Fast fashion allows the consumer...May 23, 2017
- This is the Best Time to Buy What You Want
Do You Know What to Buy Each Month? Did you know each month there are items greatly reduced in price? ICYDK,...May 18, 2017
- Is Your BFF too Emoji Happy?
Is your BFF using too many emoji too often? We all know how sending texts can sometimes get misinterpreted. Someone will...May 4, 2017
- Great News: Berkeley Bans Fur!
The city of Berkeley has banned the sale of all fur products! In a landmark move towards a more ethical way...May 3, 2017
- Fashion, Tech, and Food, How Were Your Favorite Brand Names Created?
Have you ever wondered where some famous brands got their names? Most of us take iconic brand names for granted. We...April 27, 2017
- Would You Get An Organ Transplant from a Pig? Smithfield Foods is Banking on it!
Smithfield Foods is selling pig parts for skin and organ transplants. The world’s largest producer of pork products, Smithfield Foods, has...April 27, 2017
- What Exactly is Millennial Pink?
You’ve probably heard this phrase more than once: millennial pink. With all of the derogatory phrases applied to millennials, it was...April 25, 2017
- Another Victory for Animals Rights in California
Another victory on Tuesday, April 18th, the Assembly Business and Professions Committee approved AB 485 in Sacramento, CA. ICYDK, AB 485...April 20, 2017
- Is there Life After Death? There Is If You Turn Yourself into a Tree!
Bios Urns allow you transform yourself into a tree after death! It has been said there are only a few certainties...April 20, 2017
- Chic Ways to Rock Your Cause
When you’re trying to support a cause, you want everyone to know it. You want to be loud and proud, whether...April 18, 2017
- Simple Ways to Express Gratitude For Someone
Sometimes you feel it in your heart that a genuine “thank you” simply won’t cut it. Other times you simply feel...April 13, 2017
- Is it Now Legal to Free Your Nipples?
A United States Federal Court says that women are allowed to expose their breasts in public! Hold on to your hats,...April 12, 2017
- Scientific Ways to Make Yourself Happier
Sometimes maintaining a spirit of happiness takes some work; after all, life can throw some tough circumstances your way. Here are...April 6, 2017
- The Top Mistakes Grads Make When Entering the Workforce
Even more interesting than those college years are the few years that follow. We’ll venture to say that when you’re in...March 30, 2017
- A Quick How-to Handbook for Handling Rejection
Rejection is NOT the End of the World! Everyone encounters rejection from time to time in life. The bottom line that...March 30, 2017
- Is it OK to Post Graphic Photos of Animal Abuse on Social Media?
Can graphic images of abused animals actually do good? We’ve all seen them before, extremely graphic images of animal abuse that...March 30, 2017