Midi skirts are never out of fashion and can be worn in numerous ways. You have endless variations and styles to wear them with. Summer is near, but does that restrict you wearing skirts and maxis? Certainly not! But if you are looking for ways to wear your midi then you are on the right platform. Here we always try to inspire you with newest fashion and trends. So, we will now present you with 13 interesting ways to wear midis this summer. So, let’s gather some basic ideas and try it out our own variations. You will definitely love them and want to give it a shot. Scroll down to know more about the latest trends
- Wearing a sweatshirt or other casual shirts with a maxi skirt is definitely a thing you should go for. It’s the first outfit with the midi skirt you should try out. Try it as a cool combination with a chunky pair of boots. You can easily get this style online using Ajio Coupons with great deals.
- If you are trying to get a professional or official look for your corporate meetings, then a cinched blazer with a midi skirt has never looked so good.
- The more the color you add, the trendier an outfit you get. Try some orange or red tops with your midi skirt to get a perfect look.
- Mix and match the texture with your tops and bottoms.
- Go back to your school days, when we used to wear pipe print or checkered print skirts. Channel your school days with your plain midi and make a combo by pairing with oxfords.
- When you are in doubt for pairing up, play boldly. Go for bold colors that pop out in the outside world.
- Want to achieve a semi-formal look for your daily work wear? Cover up with some light blazer over your regular outfit, pairing it with a skirt. This gives you a perfect look for your daily wear along with maintaining your semi-formal look.
- If you are craving a heavy look, pair up your midi skirt combination with large earrings or with any heavy neck piece.
- We are not all blessed with good height. What happens when your midi skirt turns into a maxi skirt? Not to worry! Pair it up with some high heels.
- Try to balance your textured patterned skirt with some bold or single colored tops. The combination of textured print with neutral colors leaves you with a classy trend.
- Pink is the color of love and romance. It would be best to pair pink up with some pink-printed textures.
- When it comes to colors, go for some bold colors like dark brown and burgundy. You can even go for gray midi but then add some accessories or match it up with darker tops. Additionally you can buy this online Paytm Offers with exciting deals.
Skirts are perfect for your office attire and even in your formal parties. Choose the one that suits you and fits your shape and body type. Flaunt your beauty by trying out these variations. You can style your skirts with shirts and sweaters to get a cozy combo. If your wardrobe lacks one, it’s high time to get one and refresh your wardrobe with this trendy piece.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: