Get the Hair Style of Old Hollywood
There is no question that “Classic Hollywood Glam” has been a huge staple in the pages of beauty history. We can clearly still see this iconic style being recreated regularly as well as inspiring modern looks today. So, it’s no wonder this look never stopped being in style. Get your own curls inspired by “Old Hollywood Glam” by watching our tutorial below!
Stylist: Yaniv Katzav
Model: Sona Skoncova
Get This Look for Yourself:
1) Start by curling the front of your hair. Once it’s curled, use a strong hairspray. Roll the curled hair on top of your head and clip it so it doesn’t fall.
2) Begin curling the rest of your hair around your head. Be careful that all the hair is curled in the same angle.
3) Spray your fully curled hair with hairspray.
4) Wait 10 seconds after using the hairspray. Then brush your hair out, beginning with the back, and work your way to the front.
5) Grab a molding product (we used Molding Matte by Sebastian) and apply it through your hair.
6) Part your hair to your preferred side and tease it if you need.
Enjoy your fabulous “Old Hollywood Glam” hairstyle.