For most consumers, CBD oil is a popular product extracted from either hemp or cannabis plants. Cannabidiol, the active compound of CBD oil, is extracted from the plant parts through decarboxylation or otherwise known as carbon dioxide extraction.
CBD also gained popularity due to its various means of consuming. One can decide to use it topically, sublingually, or even make treats out of it. However, a recent form of CBD has been making a buzz in the industry: water-soluble CBD.
What Is Water-soluble CBD?
Water-soluble CBD refers to a CBD extract converted to a more absorbable, water-soluble form. It’s believed to promote easier and faster absorption of cannabidiol in the body. Because of the nature of this product, consumers can expect more promising health benefits.
Here are good-to-know things about water-soluble CBD:
- Water-soluble CBD can be added to food or beverages or sprayed directly onto the mouth.
- The effects of water-soluble CBD can be up to ten times more effective as compared to its oil equivalent. This is because the human body can absorb almost 100% of the cannabinoids because of the reduced oil compounds.
- Regular CBD oil has larger molecules as compared to water-soluble CBD, making digestion a lot easier.
- When it comes to CBD water soluble benefits, they’re basically the same as what you can expect with regular CBD, except that the effects are faster and quite more powerful. These effects may include a relaxed mind and body, reduced pain, and relief of other signs and symptoms.
How Does Water-soluble CBD Works?
Water-soluble CBD product is an innovative CBD product that’s worth trying because of its powerful effects as compared to regular CBD oil. But how does it work inside the body?
Here’s how water-soluble CBD works:
- Like regular CBD oil, water-soluble CBD binds with the body’s endocannabinoid system, specifically the CB2 receptors (a type of cannabinoid receptor) found in the central nervous system, brain, and spinal cord.
- When the cannabinoid receptor becomes activated, neurochemical chemicals are released, causing brain cellular inflammation, resulting in neurological signs and symptoms, like muscle spasms and seizures.
- When you take CBD, it may help reduce the inflammation of brain cells, improving signs and symptoms, not only in neurological manifestations but also in pain perception and mood.
- By increasing the bioavailability of CBD, the inflammation is reduced due to the CB2 receptor being activated, bringing plenty of potential health benefits.
How To Use Water-soluble CBD?
Since you’re already aware that water-soluble CBD has a higher bioavailability than regular CBD oil and how it works, it’s time to know how you can use it so you can fully benefit from this promising food supplement.
- Properly shake the water-soluble CBD before using it.
- Dispense two full droppers of water-soluble CBD oil into a glass of drink you prefer. You can mix it easily into either water, juice, tea, or coffee.
- To properly mix the water-soluble CBD and liquid together, make sure to stir the liquid well.
- You can now enjoy your water-soluble CBD-infused drink.
- For your left-over water-soluble CBD, cap it tightly and refrigerate. Place it in a darker area of your fridge so it won’t be exposed to the light. Don’t miss taking the remainder of the CBD bottle for too long. Also, make sure to consistently take your CBD daily for two weeks.
How To Choose Water Soluble CBD Product
So, how do you go about finding the right water-soluble CBD product? The best way to go about this is by making an educated decision on the CBD products that you purchase. There are many sites online that sell CBD oil, so make sure that you’re purchasing from a reputable company that offers a guarantee and is completely legitimate.
It’s also a good idea to research the company that manufactures the product as well. While you may find that the price may be a little bit higher than if you were to purchase it from another company, you’ll be doing yourself a favor by knowing what you’re getting.
You also want to make sure that the water-soluble CBD that you’re purchasing has been extracted from the highest grade of CBD oil possible. A high-quality product means that it went through a very complicated process to produce the highest quality product. You can expect to pay more money, but it’s worth the investment.
You have just learned the basic information about water-soluble CBD. Also, you’re now aware of the difference between regular CBD oil and water-soluble CBD oil.
Since water-soluble CBD has a better absorption rate, you may fully acquire the health benefits associated with cannabidiol.