Are you going to be taking a trip with someone special? If you are going to be around the Perth area, you will find that there are some great places you can visit that are just a short drive away. Consider choosing a car hire service, so you can rent a vehicle and drive to one of the 10 destinations below.
- Cape Lodge – Located in wine country, this is a country estate that features parkland, lakes, and a range of amenities for a perfect romantic getaway.
- Forest Rise Chalets and Lodge – Take a trip to this paradise that’s tucked away in a beautiful forest. Enjoy a stay in a private chalet.
- Visit Kings Park and Botanic Garden – This site has more than 3,000 species of beautiful flowers and plants on display. It’s a lovely location.
- Cottesloe Beach – Of course, it’s hard to beat the beach when it comes to romance. Take the car to the beach and watch the sunset.
- Perth Observatory – Look to the heavens with your special someone at the Perth Observatory. It’s a perfect place for stargazing.
- Fremantle – Head to Fremantle and explore the port city, where you will find a wealth of artwork in galleries, as well as live music. The city also has some great nightlife.
- Mandurah – This is one of the most popular destinations in Western Australia. It has canals and waterways, a performing arts centre, and more.
- Swan Valley – Visit the Swan Valley area to experience the Swan Valley Fine Wine Trail and stay at one of the area’s luxurious hotels.
- Perth Hills – Get out and enjoy nature in the Perth Hills. There are places to hike, have a picnic, and more. It is also home to the observatory, mentioned earlier on the list.
- Avon Valley – This is found just a short distance from the city of Perth. You can find gorgeous hills, streams, and historic rural towns to explore, such as Beverley and York.
Of course, these are just some of the places you can go and things you can do with a car hire in Perth. Take the time to look for things that will best appeal to you and your partner for your trip.