Five yoga based moves that the Tibetan monks do every day. Doing these 5 excercises every day is a step towards the fountain of youth! Each excercise has a strengthening benefit that with in time will keep your body strong, preventing the common problems with aging. Maintaining your equilibrium so that you keep your balance. Strengthening your core to keep your frame solid. Creating flexibility in your back to keep you agile and open minded. Buliding strength and stamina so that you stay ahead of the aging process. Most of all, the Tibetans claim that these five exercises activate the seven Chakras that stimulate all the glands of your endocrine system. Your endocryne system is responsible for the proper function of all your organs which in turn will effect your aging process and keep you young!
Start by doing 3 sets of each pose a day. Gradually increasing to a maximum of 21 each.
1. Spin clockwise with your arms out to your sides,parallel to the ground.
2. Start lying flat on the gound then lift your legs straight up to the sky and bring your chin to your chest.Then return your legs and head to the ground and repeat.
3. Come onto your knees into camel pose and lift your chest to the sky ,arching your back but drawing your tailbone down.Continue drawing your tailbone down and bring your chin to your chest.Then lift your chest back to the sky and repeat.
4. Start sitting with your legs straight out in front of you and your palms flat on the floor.Reach your hips to the sky,feet flat on the floor come up into a table top position.Then return to the ground and repeat.
5. Start in downward facing dog then transition into upward facing dog.Continue a rythm with your own breath.