All posts tagged "sustainable"
- Help Support this Sustainable, Vegan Luxury Hotel
PlantLife Hotel A husband, wife, and their foster family are pushing to make their biggest dream a reality. What is that,...TravelApril 9, 2019
- Top 9 Eco-Friendly Workout Items to Help Reduce Your Impact
If you’re interested in an eco-friendly lifestyle, it’s not always about making big changes to your lifestyle. It’s just as important...WellnessAugust 30, 2018
- The New Jeans: 3 Brands That Make Eco-Friendly Denim
Trends may come and go but jeans are still one of the most popular items of clothing in the world. But...FashionAugust 21, 2018
- Ralph Lauren Bans Mohair
After dealing with pressure from animal’s rights groups such as PETA, American fashion brand Ralph Lauren has decided to stop using...FashionAugust 1, 2018
- 8 Eco-Friendly Swimwear Brands to Enjoy a Great Summer
Summer is here, which means that swimsuit season is upon us! If YOU want to renew your swimwear options this year,...FashionJuly 17, 2018
- Colombian Students Win Prize For Eco-Friendly 'Vegan Wool'
Four Colombian students were named the winners of the Biodesign Challenge for “Best Vegan Wool”, a prize endorsed by PETA (People...FashionJuly 10, 2018
- Japan is Ready for Vegan Forest Festival 2018
Japan is ready to host a brand new festival dedicated to honor and celebrate the vegan lifestyle! Vegan Forest 2018 is...TravelJune 29, 2018
- Top Designers Stella McCartney, Diane Von Furstenberg and Donna Karan Are Getting More Involved in Sustainable Fashion!
Top Designers Stella McCartney, Diane Von Furstenberg and Donna Karan are learning more about sustainable fashion! At Paris Fashion Week, celebrities, fashionistas...Celebrity NewsOctober 10, 2017