All posts tagged "perfume"
- Viva Cannes Episode 9: Saint Paul de Vence
Visit Saint Paul de Vence, a Beautiful Town Stuck in Time in this Episode of Viva Cannes! In this episode of...EntertainmentMay 21, 2019
- Britney Spears Launches ‘Prerogative’, a Gender-Neutral Fragrance
Oops, she did it again! The forever pop princess, Britney Spears, is back in the fragrance biz. The singer who has...BeautyJuly 17, 2018
- Unisex Fragrances Set to be First Non-Gendered Beauty Product
Gender equality has been a plight for decades and decades. In the 2010s, we’ve really seen it come to the forefront,...BeautyJanuary 15, 2018
- Spritz! How to Properly Apply Your Perfume to Make it Last and Last!
For many women, perfume is a daily must have to make them feel beautiful and feminine. But how many of us...BeautySeptember 2, 2015
- Floral Scents to Try for Spring/Summer 2015
In the hot spring and summer sun, we all want to smell like a fresh bouquet of flowers even though mother...BeautyApril 27, 2015
- Feel Beautiful with Hanae Mori Eau De Collection No.8
Japanese designer, Hanae Mori, has created a grand finale to her Eau de Collection fragrances, No. 8. Gourmand fragrances are my...BeautyAugust 19, 2013