All posts tagged "fitness"
- 12 Exercises That Target Problem Areas
We can have all of the self-love in the world and still want to work on our bodies to be their...Fitness TipsMay 3, 2018
- Should You Be Taking Fitness Advice from Influencers?
Is taking fitness advice from Instagram influencers dangerous? Social media is a great tool to find fitness inspiration and connect with...Fitness TipsApril 26, 2018
- Are You Exercising for the Right Reasons?
When was the last time you truly enjoyed exercising? To stay fit and healthy, it’s important that we all get at...Fitness TipsApril 26, 2018
- Can Doing 5-Minute Workouts Make You Fit?
Today, a lot of people are unable to exercise regularly due to a hectic schedule. With that in mind, fitness trainers...Fitness TipsApril 19, 2018
- 5 Fitness Accessories That Will Take You to the Next Level
Staying on top of your fitness game isn’t always easy. Sometimes, there just aren’t enough hours in the day to squeeze...Fitness TipsApril 12, 2018
- The Benefits of Taking Hot Yoga Classes
Let’s turn up the heat. Hot yoga has been on our fitness radar for years, and many people swear by this...Fitness TipsApril 12, 2018
- 4 Ways You Can Encourage Self-Care in Your Life
In the hustle and bustle of everyday life, it can be easy to forget to take care of yourself. If you’re...HealthMarch 29, 2018
- 12 Workouts that Burn the Most Calories
Exercising is essential to keep your body fit and strong. But, if you’re aiming to lose weight, not all activities will...Fitness TipsMarch 29, 2018
- Is Functional Fitness Good For You?
Today, functional fitness is a fundamental part of various workout plans. This is not surprising because you can gain a lot...Fitness TipsMarch 22, 2018
- Why Everyone Should Follow Self-Love Bloggers on Instagram
It’s normal to feel drained by your social media feed sometimes. “Digital anxieties” are on the rise thanks to the rapid...FashionMarch 8, 2018
- The Pros and Cons of Active Beauty
Many of us have a love-hate relationship with exercise. We lead busy, hectic lives and it’s not always easy to make...BeautyMarch 8, 2018
- 6 Things that Sabotage Your Weight Loss
For some people, shedding those extra pounds is quite challenging even though they practice healthy eating habits and exercise a lot....HealthFebruary 22, 2018
- How to Avoid Fatigue When You’re a Workaholic
If you’re a workaholic, your health could be in serious jeopardy. You’re more likely to experience problems like migraines and heart...HealthFebruary 22, 2018
- 5 Ways to Turn Your Housework into Workouts
A sedentary lifestyle may lead to several health problems like diabetes and heart diseases. Because of these negative effects, experts recommend...Fitness TipsFebruary 8, 2018
- The Best and Worst U.S. Cities for an Active Lifestyle are…
Some U.S. cities have a lot of catching up to do. Did you know that the number one New Year’s Resolution...Fitness TipsJanuary 18, 2018
- How to Feel Healthier in Just One Week
Are you not succeeding in reaching your fitness goals? Are you having trouble following a strict diet? You might be setting...HealthJanuary 17, 2018