I am not a fan of raw cauliflower, but I do like it baked, mashed, and grilled. I found the perfect recipe that tastes between baked and grilled right from the oven. Pick your favorite dipping sauce and these are sure to be a hit for your next dinner or party.
What you will need:
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons of Tajin seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Wash and clean the cauliflower. Cut off and discard the stem. Cut the cauliflower up into small pieces.
- In a large ziplock bag, combine the olive oil and Tajin seasoning. Add the cauliflower pieces and shake thoroughly to coat each piece.
- Place cauliflower pieces onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for one hour and turn 3 times during cooking until each piece has a nice brown coloring. The browner they are the better they taste.
- Remove from oven and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce.
Dipping sauces that go great: salsa, marinara, and hummus.