Jesse Golden lives the prime example of a healthy life. She is active, eats well, and takes great care of her body. She is the shining example of a happy and well-balanced mind, body, and spirit. Luckily, she is here to impart her wisdom on all of us. These are her top 8 tips for achieving optimum wellness.
Jesse’s 8 Tips for Optimum Wellness
- Stay Active-
You don’t need to join a gym or attend a class to stay fit. It’s important to listen to your body. Do yoga or quick exercises some days, while meditating and staying still other days. Plus, there’s many practical ways to stay active at home.
- Diet- You don’t need to crash diet. Just pay attention to what you eat and try to eat 80% healthy and 20% for your quality of life. Jesse says to take into consideration your blood type, heritage, what your ancestors ate, and what is seasonal to your area.
- Juice- Juicing is something Jesse recommends. But she asks that you don’t juice in place of food; instead, juice to get your nutrients added on top of your meals.
- Drink and Use Clean Water- Filtering drinking water is always important; however skin is the biggest organ we have. Everything the skin absorbs affects our body. So, she’s a huge fan of water filters on tubs and showers, too.
- Use Supplements- Jesse informs us that soil is lacking supplements now-a-days. She recommends getting a checkup once a year to see if you are low on any supplements. If you are, be sure to make up for that with your diet and/or take supplements.
- Take Probiotics .¨ Healthy gut, healthy body. Jesse swears by probiotics.
- Use Body Scrubs- Though a good scrub mitten might be rough on you, it opens up our pores, increases circulation, decreases inflammation, removes dead skin, and makes you glow.
- Take Mineral Baths (Salt water, Epsom salt)- An Epsom salt bath is a great way to do something nice for yourself. Be sure to stay in the bath for 20-30 minutes to keep the heat in and sweat out all the toxins.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: