*Please drink responsibly!
15 apples (a mix of Fuji and granny smith apples)
1 bottle of your favorite vodka
Plate for the cinnamon sugar mixture
1. Juice 14 apples in a juicer and put in a pitcher to store in the refrigerator.
2. Cut up 1 apple in slices for garnish.
3. Put 4 tablespoons of sugar and 1 tablespoon of cinnamon in a bowl and mix well. Spread out the cinnamon sugar on a plate. You will use this mix to put on the rim of the martini glasses.
4. Get a martini glass; wet the rim of the glass with a wet paper towel, and then coat the rim with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
5. Pour 6 oz. of fresh apple juice in the martini shaker with ice. Add 1 oz. of vodka to the ice and fresh apple juice.
6. Shake well and then pour the apple cocktail in the cinnamon sugar rimmed martini glass.
7. Add a splash of sparkling water to top off