The satisfying taste of any desserts will complete your meal. Unfortunately, not everyone has the time to bake a flavorful cake. The good news is that there are other vegan desserts you can make as quickly as in ten minutes, and they don’t require baking. To give you a better view, here are some of the most delicious vegan dessert recipes that require no baking.
Avocado and Chocolate Pudding
Avocado is a healthy fruit you can eat on its own. However, it will taste better when combined with chocolate. This vegan dessert recipe will make you remember your childhood days, thanks to its yummy flavor.
To make avocado and chocolate pudding, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 ripe avocado (peeled and pitted)
- 1/3 cup coconut cream
- 1 banana (mashed)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips or cacao nibs (optional)
1. The first step in making this delicious vegan dessert recipe is to mix coconut cream and avocado in a food processor.
2. Afterward, you can add the banana, cocoa powder, and maple syrup. Blend for about 15 to 30 seconds.
3. Then, you can add the chocolate chips or cacao nibs and blend.
4. Once the pudding is mixed, you can now scoop it into a container. This recipe can make about four scoops of pudding. Afterward, you have to cover the container with saran wrap so that water will not condense.
5. Finally, you have to put the four scoops of pudding in the refrigerator and let them chill for about three hours. You can garnish the pudding with fresh mint leaves, cacao nibs, and coconut whipped cream before serving.
Almond Butter and Oats Energy Balls
Energy balls are not only a delicious dessert. They can also be an energizing snack. The best part is that you can find several energy ball recipes online. One example is the almond butter and oats energy balls. This delicious vegan dessert recipe combines the flavor of chocolate, nuts, and grains. The result is a sweet flavor that will satisfy your taste buds.
To make this delicious vegan dessert, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup almond butter (raw and unsalted)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 1/2 scoops protein powder (vanilla or chocolate flavor)
- 1/2 cup honey (organic)
1. The first step in making this delicious vegan dessert recipe is to mix honey with almond butter in a pan over medium heat until the mixture is warm. You have to make sure to watch the pan because these two ingredients burn easily.
2. Afterward, you can put the mixture in a bowl. Then, you can mix the protein powder. Once all the ingredients are mixed, you can add the oats and mix again.
3. From there, you can create 1-inch balls by rolling the mixture. Then, you can coat the balls with your desired coating, such as flax seeds, chia seeds, or oats.
4. The final step is to place the balls on a cookie sheet and refrigerate them for about one hour. Once the energy balls have been set, you can remove them from the fridge. Then, you can store them in an airtight jar or container.