- 9 Beach Vacation Essentials
It’s finally summer! If you’re like us, summer means planning trips to the beach for some fun in the sun. To...June 30, 2017
- The Best Staycation Ideas; Travel Nowhere
Travel nowhere and have the best vacation ever! Vacation is finally here and many of us will travel to different parts...June 30, 2017
- The Impact of Cyberbullying on Millennials and Gen X-ers
Millennials and Gen X-ers Have Serious Concerns About Cyberbullying. Whether we like it or not, social media plays a large role...June 29, 2017
- 9 Qualities to Look For in Your Wing-Woman
Guest Contributor Mary Wong There are times in life where you need a sidekick. Someone to pick you up when you...June 22, 2017
- Fashion Fabrics That Are Pure Animal Cruelty
Nobody wants to see any kind of harm come to innocent animals, but we believe that most people simply aren’t aware...June 20, 2017
- The Official Celebrity Wedding Location Heatmap
E! NEWS – The Trendiest Places for A-Listers to Tie the Knot Where in the world are celebrity weddings? The answer,...June 6, 2017
- Indoor Vines Help You Revitalize Your Living Space
There’s something about greenery indoors… it livens up any space, no matter what the location, no matter what’s around it. For...May 26, 2017
- Chill Out This summer with These Cool Funboy Pool Accessories!
Funboy’s fancy floats are just what you need this season! This year at Coachella, we had the opportunity to attend the...May 26, 2017
- Delight in A Garden of Kisses and a Heaven of Flowers
When it comes to premiere and elegant floral arrangements, clients typically look for an artist who can create unique designs that...May 25, 2017
- Top 5 Ethical Brands Not Made in India or Cambodia
Here are 5 ethical brands that are not fast fashion or made in Third World countries! Fast fashion allows the consumer...May 23, 2017
- This is the Best Time to Buy What You Want
Do You Know What to Buy Each Month? Did you know each month there are items greatly reduced in price? ICYDK,...May 18, 2017
- Is Your BFF too Emoji Happy?
Is your BFF using too many emoji too often? We all know how sending texts can sometimes get misinterpreted. Someone will...May 4, 2017
- Great News: Berkeley Bans Fur!
The city of Berkeley has banned the sale of all fur products! In a landmark move towards a more ethical way...May 3, 2017
- Living Large at Coachella, 2017!
Are you a Coachella virgin or veteran? Either way, this will be some new interesting information for you; in 1999, Paul...April 28, 2017
- Fashion, Tech, and Food, How Were Your Favorite Brand Names Created?
Have you ever wondered where some famous brands got their names? Most of us take iconic brand names for granted. We...April 27, 2017
- Would You Get An Organ Transplant from a Pig? Smithfield Foods is Banking on it!
Smithfield Foods is selling pig parts for skin and organ transplants. The world’s largest producer of pork products, Smithfield Foods, has...April 27, 2017