- The Netherlands Aims to Shift its Citizens to a Plant-Based Lifestyle
The Netherlands hopes to eventually be 60% plant based when it comes to their food! The Netherlands is leading the world...April 17, 2018
- Do Warning Labels of Retouched Images Have Any Effect on Consumers?
Should Retouched Images Have Warning Labels for Consumers? In the past, magazines would get bashed for publishing retouched photos because doing...April 13, 2018
- The Importance of Serendipity
Sometimes, being at the right place at the right time makes all the difference in the world. Many times, I’ve considered...April 4, 2018
- 50 Vegan Influencers to Follow on Instagram
We searched Instagram for you. Now all you need to do is choose your favorites and follow them! The plant-based movement...March 29, 2018
- Embrace Your Potential with These Manifestation Apps
We all have hopes and dreams for the years ahead. These could be related to travel, fitness, relationships, or our career....March 22, 2018
- 6 Tips to Help You Sleep Better
Everyone has a friend or a family member with sleep issues. And if you, yourself, are one of the many millions...March 22, 2018
- Is Instagram Affecting Your Mental Health?
Can you go a day without checking your Instagram? How many people do you know that start their day and end...March 15, 2018
- Get Ready to Have Fun with the Sumo Gigantor Lounger!
The Sumo Gigantor is the best beanbag chair ever! Let’s face it, bigger is usually better. And if you like to...March 8, 2018
- What Do Women REALLY Think About #MeToo?
Women’s opinions on the #MeToo movement just might surprise you! Ever since October 2017, the #MeToo has been used on social...February 8, 2018
- How To Have A Mele Kalikimaka
In case you were wondering, ” Mele Kalikimaka, is the thing to say on a bright Hawaiian Christmas Day,” according to...January 16, 2018
- LA Shelter Dogs Might Soon be on a Vegan Diet
Recently a proposal was put forward by attorney and Hollywood screenwriter Roger Wolfson to put all dogs on vegan diets at...December 22, 2017
- ‘Paws for Thought’: Most Christmas Puppies Come from Puppy Mills
With Christmas almost upon us, animal welfare organizations worldwide are bracing themselves for a spike in rejected puppies. They know that...December 14, 2017
- How to Conquer the Holidays with Your Partner
Now in Mid-December, we’re in the midst of the holiday season. We’re booked with holiday parties and are finalizing all of...December 13, 2017
- Do Young People Really Think Differently About Influence and Experiences?
What do today’s youth think about in regard to their identity, impact on others, and the state of affairs? In many...December 5, 2017
- 3 Ways to Use Tea Tree Oil in Your Home
Tea tree oil is not just a trend. Tea tree oil has been renowned for its disinfecting and healing properties for...December 4, 2017
- Zero Waste Decorating For The Holidays
The bells are starting to jingle and the holiday season is slowly launching its engine. You may be one of those...December 1, 2017