1. What was the first beauty product you’ve owned?
Lip Smackers lip balm!! I must have been 9 or 10. All those different flavors…
2. What is your favorite drug store brand and which of their beauty product and why?
I’m a sucker for Physician’s Formula. Though it’s a drug store brand they make high-quality products and they’re free of animal testing, which is a huge plus for me. They make a product called Shimmer Strips, it’s comparable to the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick but much more affordable and just as good. And they have a bunch of colors and tones to choose from… My favorite is the Waikiki strip! It gives my skin the most beautiful glow– it’s the last thing I put on over my makeup.
3. What is your favorite high end brand and which of their beauty product and why?
It would have to be Make Up For Ever. Their HD Foundation is incomparable; I love it! They have the perfect olive shade for my complexion (123) and it just makes my skin look absolutely flawless.
4. What is your biggest DON’T when it comes to hair?
Stripey highlights… Yikes! Dark brown hair should not have platinum blond streaks in it!
5. If you had only 5 minutes to do your makeup tell us what would you do.
Sunscreen, tinted moisturizer, bronzer, done. I have dark brows and lashes so I can skip the eyes. I’ll throw on some rosebud salve in the car!
Keep in touch with Teni on MissMaven.com
Check out and subscribe to her YouTube Channel