Tis the season to be jolly and by jolly we mean over-indulgent! No doubt you already have your house prepped with decorations, you’ve decided what’s on the menu for Christmas Day and you know who is visiting. Now it’s time to take care of you. We’ve put together a list of holiday flavours from Vape Store to get you in the Christmas Spirit. Let’s take a look at what’s on offer.
1. Cinnamon Danish: Aside from the smell of pine, if there’s one scent that reminds us of Christmas it’s cinnamon. Its use for Christmas dates back to Medieval times and cinnamon danish e-liquid is a great way to prep for delicious festive treats.
2. Coffee: Christmas is a lot of fun, but there is no doubt it’s also exhausting and if there’s ever a time of year you need coffee to get you through the day – this is it. Whether it’s a coffee cake flavour or breakfast coffee, or something similar, there are plenty of choices for your coffee flavoured e-liquid.
3. Apple Pie: Although apple pie isn’t a traditional Christmas dessert, it is a popular one so if you’re one for sweet treats to bring the joy of the festive season in, try apple pie flavoured e-liquid.
4. White Chocolate Peppermint: With melted white chocolate and peppermint pieces, you can’t beat a big piece of delicious white chocolate peppermint bark at Christmas and better yet – with this flavoured e-liquid you can enjoy it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
5. Cherry: Cherries are the fruit of Christmas – delicious on their own or as part of a pie or on top of a pavlova or other dessert. Cherry flavoured e-liquid will go down a treat, whether with your fruit mince pie in the morning, or your roast dinner for lunch.
6. Butterscotch: From butterscotch cookies to butterscotch Christmas pudding, there’s no denying this delicious old-fashioned treat makes The festive season all the more festive. Try some butterscotch e-liquidany time of day or enjoy for dessert only.
7. Cobbler: There is nothing like a Christmas morning breakfast of Christmas cobbler to get you in the Christmas spirit and the taste of cobbler e-liquid is not only a great start to your festivities, it’s a great way to end them as well.
8. Mint Slice: Chocolate and peppermint wins out again with this delicious, flavoured e-liquid that’s perfect for Christmas. It’s a mix of flavours, with dark chocolate, a twist of peppermint and a touch of ice cream delight.
If you want to spice up your Christmas with a little something sweet and a little something warm, try something different from the range of festive flavours available. It’s a great time of year for discovering new flavours that you can take with you into the new year as well.