Cold eggs will stick to the pan.
2. An easy way to peel a hard boil egg. If you sprinkle salt on a hard boil egg shell while it is cooking the shell will peel right off.
3. How long does it take to boil a hard boil egg? 10 minutes.
4. Always break your eggs in a separate bowl before baking just in case you have a bad egg.
5. How can you tell if an egg is bad? Fresh eggs will sink in water and bad eggs will lay on the top float on their sides.
6. Hard boil eggs should be eaten within 2 hours or the eggs should be refrigerated for freshness.
Visit Gloria HERE for more tips!!