The best presents for any loved one in your life are the gifts that make them feel seen. Everyone loves a gift that shows you put time and energy into making it thoughtful. If you’re shopping for a fitness-focused mother, you’re probably asking yourself what you should get that is personal, thoughtful and useful in their healthy lifestyle? What would make the perfect gift to check all of those boxes?
The answer is easy — a gift that supports her healthy lifestyle and shows her you understand the importance of her fitness goals. Here, we’ve done the work for you and picked out 6 awesome gift ideas for the fitness-focused mothers in your life.
- The Perfect Happy Hour Substitute — For any of your mother friends looking to achieve fitness goals this year, a sober swap at happy hour will help them stay on track while not missing out on the fun.
The perfect fitness-focused gift is a non-alcoholic sparkling rosé that they can bring to their next girl’s night or evening happy hour. It allows her to enjoy the wine flavor she loves and feel comfortable in a social setting, without being derailed from her health and fitness goals.
The fitness-focused mother in your life will be grateful that you are supporting her in her lifestyle and excited to have an adult-tasting beverage that won’t throw her off her progress.
- A Guilt-Free Celebration Companion — What says celebration more than champagne?
Just because she’s a fitness-focused mother who is trying to eat and drink healthily, it doesn’t mean she should have to miss out on a celebratory drink. Give her an alcohol-free champagne to send the message that she can have it all — a fun way to enjoy a party with none of the struggle in the gym later.
- A Drink for Casual Gatherings — Mocktails and alcohol-free wines are great gifts for when the event is festive and upbeat. But what if the fitness-focused mom in your life wants something to hold on those nights where the gathering has a more laid-back vibe?
A non-alcoholic IPA is a tasty and casual beverage for Friday night BBQs or Saturdays by the pool. A pack of non-alcoholic craft beer is the perfect gift for her if she wants a relaxed hangout and doesn’t want to feel like she’s wearing a sign that says “I’m not drinking tonight.”
- A More Exciting Way to Prep — Since we know our fitness-loving mom friends are constantly having to prep for their own meals as well as their little ones, why not give them a way to add some excitement?
Give her a DIY mocktail kit or a mocktail recipe book as a unique gift that she can use to add some flair into her weekly meal prep. She’ll enjoy the boost in creativity for adding in tasty beverages with her healthy meals. And she’ll definitely enjoy the addition of flavor without any of the worry about how it’ll affect her fitness progress!
- Something Every Mom Loves — The perfect complement to that basket of mocktails you’re giving your favorite fitness mom: a coupon for some free babysitting! Now that’s a gift every mom is sure to appreciate.
A free babysitting coupon can be used for a date night or even in the day, giving her a chance to take her new alcohol-free adult beverages out on the town or attend that beach yoga she’s always wanted to try.
Any mom in your life will be bursting with gratitude for the chance to cash in on free babysitting from a trusted friend while she can indulge in some much needed self-care.
- The Gift of Accountability — If you’re looking for a way to truly show a fitness-focused mom that you love and support her, the best way to do that is to join in on her goals.
Keep each other accountable and train for something together! It can be a 5K race, a certain number of miles on the bike or a number on the scale — whatever you choose, just know that the real gift is the memories you’ll make together.
Studies have shown that having an accountability partner can increase the chances of achieving a goal up to 95%. Together you can help each other eat healthier, move more and drink less alcohol.
To conclude, the best gifts for fitness-focused mothers are ones that she’ll find useful and exciting and that will show that you understand her healthy way of living. Items that she can take with her to social gatherings and keep her on track for her fitness goals are gifts she’ll be grateful for. Lend a helping hand with the kids or join her on her healthy journey and, together, you can toast with alcohol-free champagne at the finish line!