To make Pudding
- Combine 2 Tbsp. sugar and 1 Tsp. cornstarch in a medium saucepan and whisk in 1/4 cup water
- Add your desired chopped fruit, and bring to a boil.
- Stir the cornstarch and 2 Tbs. water together in a small bowl
- Transfer mixture to a different medium saucepan, and whisk in the vanilla ‘milk’, ¼cup sugar, and vanilla extract
- Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat, whisking constantly
- Add the fruit syrup from the previous saucepan to the mixture and continue whisking
- Let cook for 2 minutes, or until mixture has thickened
- Remove from the stove and let cool for 10 – 15 minutes
- Spoon pudding into desired cups
- Let cool on the counter until room temperature
- Place cups in the refrigerator to chill for a minimum of 1 – 2 hours
- Remove cups from the refrigerator
- Carefully add your favorite fruit pieces to the top of each pudding cup.
- Sit back and enjoy!
Want more adorable desserts? Check out Nikki Sharp’s
586,304 total views, 14 views today