Taking vitamins can help in keeping your hair strong from the inside out. Hair and nail vitamins can be found at your local store. Whole Foods carries their own brand, which works really well. Try to look for vitamins that contain biotin (vitamin B7). When it comes to having healthy hair, its about eating healthy and being healthy. ... Full story
There's something about the Victoria's Secret models. They are young, fresh and their hair and makeup look pretty much always flawless. When I was thinking about doing this look I knew I had to step outside the box and use a different technique that I'm use to. So instead of my regular routine, which includes using a thicker liquid foundation, I grabbed mineral makeup by Purely You Minerals in hopes to achieve a younger fresher look. I was very impressed with the result. ... Full story
Taking care of myself is top priority, not only because I feel better when I eat good and exercise, but my biggest motivation is work. I have to look and feel my best for my job. Here are some things I do to get ready for a big photo shoot. You can incorporate them into your life for a special day or occasion, so that you can look and feel your best. ... Full story
“Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy. If you aren’t being treated with love and respect, check your price tag. Maybe you’ve marked yourself down. It’s YOU who tells people what your worth is. Get off of the clearance rack and get behind the glass where they keep the valuables.”
- The Perfect Fall Hair Color
- A Sneak Peek At Viva Glam Magazine's Cover Model Photoshoot With Professional Dancer Cheryl Burke Who Is Looking Glamorous For Our Camera's And Her New Season Of "Dancing With the Stars!"
- Keen on Chianti- Prepare for Fall's Fashion Trends
- July 2012 Cover Model Sofia Pernas
Read More ...
- Always be yourself, unless you can be a mermaid. Then always be a mermaid.
- Yoga Stretches for Muscle Heads
- Alternative Ways to Stay Healthy and Fit, Outside Conventional Exercise