A Vegetable Pasta Recipe with Denis Dello Stritto
This pasta dish is delectable, healthy, and easy, making it the perfect gourmet recipe for your family, dinner guests, or even a romantic dinner for two.
Denis Dello Stritto is nothing if not passionate about authentic Italian cuisine and the traditions from which it evolved. As Head Chef of Culina, Modern Italian at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, he puts that passion and respect for tradition into every dish on the menu.
“Simplicity and respect for the ingredients are what I need to give guests the essence of my land.” – Denis
And now you can give the essence of this beautiful Italian dish with his easy to follow recipe.
20 oz Angel hair
¼ cup Prosecco
6 oz Carrots
6oz Pepper yellow
6 oz Pepper red
3 oz Radicchio
5 oz English peas
4 oz Cherry tomato
4 oz Mint
3 oz Parsley
2 oz Basil
1 tbsp Lemon juice
Salt & Pepper
Extra Virgin olive oil (EVOO)
*Chef’s recommended brand is Una Vita Olive Oil
- Wash and cut all vegetables julienne style, very thin.
- Marinate with prosecco for 15 /20 minutes at room temperature.
- Begin cooking the pasta.
- Fix the flavor and let the flavors emulsify with a 1 oz ladle of hot water from the pasta.
Note: be sure to not make the top runny.
- When the pasta is done, drain the water and drop it into the mixing bowl along with all of the veggies.
- Season with fresh EVOO and add some fresh mint.
Serve the pasta at room temperature for lovely texture and nice flavor.
22,928 total views, 11 views today