It seems like everybody these days is drinking green drinks. Kale, spinach, celery, avocado, chard, collard greens. Thank goodness it seems that the world is ... Full story
Everywhere you look these days there is a new vitamin or supplement promising to make you feel better and stronger. People are even lining up for b12 shots hoping to have increased energy and even weight loss. ... Full story
I am always looking for alternative ways to help keep my body healthy and strong. Unfortunately I have Rheumatoid Arthritis so some days my body can't handle the conventional exercise of running, lifting weights and even yoga. ... Full story
There has been so much tragedy in the world lately. Personally, I have been so affected by the Sandy Hook Elementry School massacre of all ... Full story
Maintaining balance in our bodies and lives is pivotal for having the best life possible. Yoga has become one my strongest practices for maintaining balance in my life. Every time I leave a yoga class I feel as though I have cleaned my slate. Yoga has the abilty to work through the clutter and transform us into a more clear space. Finding balance with in ourselves is crucial to staying on path with the Universe's plan for us. Here are 5 ways, on and off the mat that you can find "The Balance" in your life. ... Full story
Most of us feel we are being healthy by drinking water? It depends on where you are getting the water from. If you are like so ... Full story
- The Perfect Fall Hair Color
- A Sneak Peek At Viva Glam Magazine's Cover Model Photoshoot With Professional Dancer Cheryl Burke Who Is Looking Glamorous For Our Camera's And Her New Season Of "Dancing With the Stars!"
- Keen on Chianti- Prepare for Fall's Fashion Trends
- July 2012 Cover Model Sofia Pernas
Read More ...
- Summer Eyewear at a Cool Summer Price
- Fashion Quick Tip- Class Up Summer with Black and White
- Clearly Lucite Heels are All the Rage for Summer 2013