It’s getting easier and easier to dine out as a vegan.
Are you planning to dine in Beverly Hills in the near future? Then add Bouchon Beverly Hills to the top of your list as they are accommodating vegans in a grand new way – by introducing vegan steak!
The “vegan chop” was introduced this summer and is now officially a staple on the menu! This French bistro is in the hands of Chef David Hands (the Chef de Cuisine), under Thomas Keller (Chef) making it a must-visit!
About the dish:
- 7-grain chop steak using seven grains and legumes
- It is gluten-free and dairy-free
- 5 oz. portion
- Served with a mushroom demi-glaze using shiitake, button, and hen of the woods mushrooms, brown vegetable stock and fines herbs.
- The sauce resembles a classic bordelaise that would traditionally be served with a chop steak – lots of history and use of the French technique
- Using Cup4Cup to make the rue for the sauce so it fully vegan and gluten free
Look for more vegan additions to the Bouchon menu as a veggie burger is also in the works!
If you liked this…
4,623 total views, 4 views today