How to clean your brushes
Sunset Blonde's Beauty Tip
Girls- I can’t tell you enough, your makeup brushes will stay in better condition, and will apply your makeup better if they are clean! So please, clean your makeup brushes at least every 2-3 days. Some brushes should be cleaned after each use, like your eyeliner brush or lip brush!
Also, proper and frequent cleaning of your makeup brushes will greatly reduce your risk of infections or irritations.
Here are some general tips on how to clean your brushes:
- Use warm water to clean the brushes.
- Apply either a small amount of mild shampoo, antibacterial soap or brush cleanser.
- Gently lather the brush and rinse under warm water until the water comes out clear and all makeup has been removed.Thoroughly rinse all soap out of brushes.
- Squeeze out the excess water in the brushes.
- Lay the brushes flat on a towel and allow them to air dry.