After all these years, we remember Farrah Fawcett for her feathery, winged 1970’s hair from Charlie’s Angels. And this sexy style has inspired a new retro look for February 2013 cover model, Brittany Mason .
- Use styling volume mousse and comb through your hair.
- Blow dry hair with round brush. Then, take sections on top of your head rolling going back, then pin down.
- Roll the hair with curling iron or hot rollers. Rotate the iron/rollers towards the back of your head.
- Continue to work along both sides of your head, curling the hair in sections from front to back. Continue curling all of your hair.
- If you’re using hot rollers, after taking them off, take a teasing comb and tease the roots, lightly separating and fluffing hair going back. Run your fingers through the curls throughout all the hair to achieve the style you desire.
- Once the look has been achieved, spray well using a strong hairspray.