Hair By Angelica Curiel
1970’s Charlie’s Angels Hair Inspiration
After all these years, we remember Farrah Fawcett for her feathery, winged 1970’s hair from Charlie’s Angels. And this sexy style has inspired a new retro look for February 2013 cover model, Brittany Mason .
- Use styling volume mousse and comb through your hair.
- Blow dry hair with round brush. Then, take sections on top of your head rolling going back, then pin down.
- Roll the hair with curling iron or hot rollers. Rotate the iron/rollers towards the back of your head.
- Continue to work along both sides of your head, curling the hair in sections from front to back. Continue curling all of your hair.
- If you’re using hot rollers, after taking them off, take a teasing comb and tease the roots, lightly separating and fluffing hair going back. Run your fingers through the curls throughout all the hair to achieve the style you desire.
- Once the look has been achieved, spray well using a strong hairspray.
Beverly Hills hairstylist, Angelica Curiel is a Los Angeles native with over a decade of experience in the hair industry. With a degree of fashion design, her love of beauty brought her into the ever changing world of hair. Not only is Angelica Curiel in expert in hair cutting, color correction, and hair extensions, she also applies her talent in makeovers. Angelica's knowledge and skills keep her very busy at the salon, as well as on celebrities, studios, events, reality shows, and photo shoots. You can find Angelica Curiel at Giuseppe Franco salon: 350 N Canon Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210-4733, ph:(310) 274-8967